Carrock View Glamping Pod
A VIEW WITH A ROOM
Carrock View is a brand new, luxury Glamping Pod for couples. It is located on a traditional working farm nestled at the foot of Carrock Fell, with stunning views and direct access to the Northern fells of the Lake District. No driving is required to get to the start of your walks, thus reducing your carbon footprint. Only leaving footprints in the ground.
The glamping pod includes a double bedroom, en-suite shower room, comfy sofa, large flatscreen TV with Freeview, a mini kitchen with electric hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, sink, crockery, cutlery, tea towel, and fridge with freezer compartment.
There is a separate lockable porch area complete with a dining table and chairs, plus two extra comfy tub seats and a small table.
Outside there is a private veranda with a picnic bench and fire pit which also doubles as a BBQ grill. An initial complimentary basket of logs and firelighters are included for the firepit and additional logs are available to purchase onsite.
The pod is made from solid timber and is fully insulated with heating and double glazing, which makes it lovely and cosy all year round.
BBQ meat packs are available to pre-order and have waiting for you in your fridge on arrival. These quality meat packs come from our local butcher's shop, Carrock Meats.
Enjoy stunning fell views and dark skies with stars in abundance on a clear night. There are resident red squirrels to watch.
The nearest local pub is just three miles away and there is a good choice of other local pubs within 10 miles.
There is 4G internet, but unfortunately, we have NO wifi. Please top-up your data if the internet is important to you OR treat yourself to a digital detox.
Included in your stay
- Bedding and Towels
- Heating and Lighting
- Crockery and cutlery
- Outdoor fire pit with grill
- Complimentary basket of logs and firelighters
- Parking to the side of the pod
- Private veranda with outdoor seating
- Tea towel and washing up liquid
- A choice of meat packs from our local butchers (Carrock Meats) are available to pre-order ready for your arrival
- Barbecue is available to hire. Note: Own stoves are not permitted due to fire risk
- Logs available to buy for the outdoor firepit
- From £100 per night without Hot Tub, or
From £140 per night with Hot Tub
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Couples only site
- No pets allowed
- Special Offer: 7 nights for the price of 6