Welcome to Carrock Glamping Pods
A VIEW WITH A ROOM
Carrock Glamping Pods are nestled at the foot of Carrock Fell, which Wainwright said to be the second most interesting Fell in the Lake District.
We have three superb hot tub Glamping Pods for couples. Two of the Pods (Carrock Sunset and Carrock View) are similar in layout including a doube bedroom, en-suite shower room, sofa and mini kitchen with electric hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge with freezer compartment. Whilst our latest Pod (Carrock Squirrel) is slightly larger with more room around a kingsize bed, a bigger shower, a galley kitchen and Bluetooth speakers. All three pods have a separate lockable porch area with a dining table and chairs, plus two comfy seats. Outside is a private hot tub, plus a veranda with a picnic bench and fire pit, which has a grill for cooking.
Imagine sitting beside the fire pit open to the stars – no street lights here, on a romantic getaway. Then snuggle up on the sofa in the Pod for a truly relaxing holiday. The glass front means you will never miss the amazing view whatever the weather.
The glamping pods are made from solid timber and are fully insulated with heating and double glazing, which makes them lovely and cosy all year round.
Facilities at a glance
- A choice of three luxury glamping pods
- Sleeping 2 people
- Double bedroom in Carrock View & Carrock Sunset
- Kingsize bed in Carrock Squirrel
- En-suite shower room room
- Large flatscreen TV with Freeview
- Mini Kitchen with electric hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge with freezer
- Lockable porch with dining table and chairs
- Private Hot Tub
- Private veranda with picnic bench
- Outdoor fire pit with grill
- Bedding and towels provided
- Heating and lighting included
- Crockery and cutlery provided
- Logs and firelighters provided for fire pit
- Gas BBQ
- Free parking for 1 car next to Pod
- There is no wireless internet available, BUT we do have 4G coverage
Stunning Rural Location
Our Glamping Pods are located on a working farm, nestled beneath Carrock Fell in the Lake District National Park. You can walk the Northern Fells of the Lake District straight from the Pod Door with no driving required to get to the start of your walk. We are only 11 miles from both Keswick and Ullswater, and approximately 17 miles from Carlisle.
Stunning fell views from the pods and on clear days you can enjoy dark star-filled skies in abundance.