Welcome to Carrock Glamping Pods
A VIEW WITH A ROOM
Carrock Glamping Pods are nestled at the foot of Carrock Fell, which Wainwright said to be the second most interesting Fell in the Lake District.
We have two superb Glamping Pods for couples, which are complete with a double bedroom, en-suite shower room, sofa and mini kitchen with electric hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge with freezer compartment. There is a separate lockable porch area with a dining table and chairs, plus two comfy seats. Outside there is a private veranda with a picnic bench and fire pit, which has a grill for cooking on.
Imagine yourself sat beside the fire pit which is open to the stars – no street lights here, on a romantic getaway. Then snuggle up on the sofa in the Pod for a truly relaxing holiday. The glass front means you will never miss the amazing view whatever the weather.
The glamping pods are made from solid timber and are fully insulated with heating and double glazing, which makes it lovely and cosy all year round.
Facilities at a glance
- A choice of two luxury glamping pods
- Sleeping 2 people in a double bedroom
- En-suite shower room room
- Large flatscreen TV with Freeview
- Mini Kitchen with electric hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge with freezer
- Lockable porch with dining table and chairs
- Private veranda with picnic bench
- Outdoor fire pit with grill
- Bedding and towels provided
- Heating and lighting included
- Crockery and cutlery provided
- Complimentary basket of logs and firelighters provided for fire pit
- Additional logs can be purchased on site
- Gas BBQ available to hire
- Free parking for 1 car next to Pod
- There is no wireless internet available, BUT we do have 4G coverage
- BBQ Meat Packs available to pre-order
- Prices from £100 per night
- Minimum stay of 2 nights
- Special offer: 7 nights for the price of 6
- Couples only site
- No Children
- No Pets
- Arrival between 4pm and 7pm
- Departure by 10am
Stunning Rural Location
Our Glamping Pods are located on a working farm, nestled beneath Carrock Fell in the Lake District National Park. You can walk the Northern Fells of the Lake District straight from the Pod Door with no driving required to get to the start of your walk. We are only 11 miles from both Keswick and Ullswater, and approximately 17 miles from Carlisle.
Stunning fell views from the pods and on clear days you can enjoy dark star-filled skies in abundance.